S'MORES Whoopie Pies
Prep Time: 40 Mins
Yields: 8 pies
Ingredients:1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix with Hershey's Syrup (additional ingredients necessary to make brownies)
1 pouch Hershey®'s S'mores Icing, Traditional Flavor
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper. Grease sides of sheet.
2. Stir brownie mix, pouch of Hershey®'s Syrup, water, oil, and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
3. Spread the batter in a thin, even layer onto cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes. The brownies should spring back when touched lightly.
5. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes of cooling, use a 2 inch circle cookie cutter to cut out the pie halves.
7. Allow circles to cool completely.
8. When cooled, apply about 1 Tbps of S'mores Icing onto half of the circles and place the remaining circles on top.