Tee Pee Cupcakes
Prep Time: 1 hour
Yields: 24 cupcakes
Ingredients:24 sugar cones
1 bag mini pretzel sticks
1 box Betty Crocker® Cake Mix + ingredients to make mix
1 tub Betty Crocker® Frosting
1 pouch Betty Crocker® Chocolate Cookie Icing
Betty Crocker® Fall Decors
Instructions: 1. Bake cake in a 9x13 inch pan according to cake mix directions. Cool completely.
2. Break cake into pieces and place into a large bowl with 1 tub of frosting. Stir until incorporated.
3. Cut about 1 inch off the tip of the sugar cones.
4. Fill sugar cones with cake/frosting mixture, packing in tightly.
5. Ice the bottoms of each cone with the Chocolate Cookie Icing and then sprinkle immediately with desired Decors.
6. Ice the tops of each tee pee with the Chocolate Cookie Icing and top with pretzel sticks.