Thanksgiving Bundt Cake
Prep Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Yields: 16 Servings
Ingredients:1 box yellow cake mix + ingredients necessary to make cake
1 package Betty Crocker® Gel Food Colors (Everyday or Neon)
1 pouch Betty Crocker® White Cookie Icing
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Orange Sugar
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
3. Make cake according to package directions. Divide batter into small bowls of three (3) equal portions. Add food color to desired shade. 1 for green; 1 for orange; 1 for yellow
Hints: for the Everyday Food Colors: Red & Yellow = Orange, Blue & Yellow = Green
Hints: for the Neon Food Colors: use the neon green and neon orange as provided
4. Pour colored cake batters into pan. Pour Orange, then green, then yellow. Bake for 37-42 min, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Let cake cool for 15 minutes before inverting onto serving platter.
6. Once cake is completely cool, cut corner off of the pouch of Cookie Icing and squeeze contents onto top of cake. The icing will gradually travel down the sides of the cake. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Slice and serve.