Prep Time: 2 Hours
Yields: 20 Cookies
Ingredients:1 pouch Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix + ingredients to make cookies
1 pouch Betty Crocker® Red Cookie Icing
1 can Betty Crocker® White Cake Icing
1 can Betty Crocker® Red Cake Icing
1 tube Betty Crocker® Blue Writing Icing
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Red Sugar Crystals
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Holly Berry Decors
Instructions: 1. Prepare sugar cookie mix according to cut out cookie directions found on the cookie mix package.
2. Roll out dough to ¼ inch thickness and cutout Santa shapes using a gingerbread cookie cutter.
3. Bake and cool cookies according to cookie mix directions.
4. Once the cookies have cooled, use the Red Cookie Icing to fill in Santa’s suit and hat. While icing is still wet, sprinkle Red Sugar Crystals on top. Allow to dry for at least 30 minutes before continuing decorating.
5. Use the White Cake Icing with the writing tip attached, to pipe Santa’s beard, cuffs, and hat trim.
6. Use the Red Cake Icing with the writing tip attached to pipe Santa’s belt.
7. Use the Blue Writing icing to pipe Santa’s eyes.
8. Finish by placing Holly Berries on belt and nose.