Melting Snowman Cookies
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 1 Dozen Cookies
Ingredients:1 dozen sugar cookies
1 pouch Betty Crocker® White Cookie Icing
1 pouch Betty Crocker® Black Cookie Icing
1 box Betty Crocker® Classic Colors Writing Icings
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Rainbow Sprinkles
Instructions: 1. Ice cookies with White Cookie Icing. Allow icing to drip off sides to create melting effect.
2. Let cookies dry for 30 minutes.
3. While cookies are drying, cut about ¼ inch off the marshmallows to shorten the snowman’s head. Use Black Cookie Icing and Orange Sprinkles to make faces on the marshmallows.
4. Once White Cookie Icing has crusted over, adhere marshmallows carefully by adding a small amount of additional White Cookie Icing to bottom of marshmallow.
5. Add remaining decorations with Cookie and Writing Icings.
6. Cookies will be completely dry within 4 hours.