Mini King Cakes
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 8 Servings
Ingredients:1 box yellow cake mix + ingredients to prepare mix
1 pouch Betty Crocker® White Cookie Icing
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Yellow Sugar Crystal Decors
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Green Sugar Crystal Decors
1 tube Betty Crocker® Purple Decorating Gel
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a mini bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
4. Fill cavities half full with the cake batter and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cakes cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
5. When cakes have completely cooled, ice tops with the White Cookie Icing. The icing will slowly drip down sides of cakes.
6. Sprinkle yellow and green sugars on top of icing while it is still wet.
7. Allow icing to dry for 15 minutes before piping lines of Purple Gel between the two sugars.