Carrot Cake Trifle
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 24 Servings
Ingredients:1 box Betty Crocker® Carrot Cake Mix + ingredients to make mix
1 – 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 – 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding
1 cup milk
1 can Betty Crocker® Cloud White Cupcake Icing
1 tube Betty Crocker® Orange Decorating Icing
1 tube Betty Crocker® Green Decorating Icing
Betty Crocker Decorating Tips
Betty Crocker® Orange Gel Food Color
Instructions: 1. Bake carrot cake in 9x13 inch pan according to package directions. Allow cake to cool completely.
2. While cake is baking and cooling, make the orange filling. Whisk together pudding mix and milk until powder is fully incorporated. Stir in the thawed whipped topping. Stir in small amounts of Orange Gel Food Color until your desired shade is achieved.
3. When cake has cooled, crumble or cut into bite sized pieces.
4. Assemble trifles by layering cake crumbles and orange filling.
5. Top trifles with the White Cupcake Icing.
6. Using the Betty Crocker® Writing Decorating Tip and Icings, pipe a decorative carrot on top of each iced trifle.