Lamb Cupcake Pull Cake
Prep Time: 2 Hours
Yields: 18 Servings
Ingredients:1 box Betty Crocker® Yellow Cake Mix + ingredients to prepare mix
1 can Betty Crocker® Cloud White Cupcake Icing
1 can Betty Crocker® Sky Blue Cupcake
1 bottle Betty Crocker® Chocolate Sprinkles
1 tube Betty Crocker® Pink Decorating Gel
1 tube Betty Crocker® Black Decorating Gel
Betty Crocker® Cupcake Liners
Instructions: 1. Arrange cupcake liners side by side in a 9x13 inch cake pan.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions and scoop batter into liners. Bake cupcakes at 350°F for 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completely.
3. Once cupcakes have cooled, arrange into a lamb shape directly onto your serving plate or board.
4. Ice cupcakes with the White Cupcake Icing. Use a spatula to smooth out icing and create texture.
5. Use the Blue Cupcake Icing to pipe a bow on the lamb, smoothing with a spatula.
6. Pipe the face with the Decorating Gels and apply Chocolate Sprinkles for the lamb’s feet.