Game Night Cookies
Prep Time: 60 Mins
Yields: 25 Cookies
Ingredients:1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pouch Betty Crocker® White Decorating Cookie Icing
1 pouch Betty Crocker® Red Decorating Cookie Icing
1 pouch Betty Crocker® Blue Cookie Icing
1 tube Cake Mate® Halloween Colors Black Writing Icing
Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour (for sprinkling)
Instructions: 1. Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of flour on a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Roll out sugar cookie dough on the parchment paper to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a ruler and pizza cutter, cut out 1 1/2 inch squares. Alternatively, use a 1 1/2 inch square cookie cutter. Before removing squares, place entire sheet of parchment paper in the freezer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove dough from freezer and place squares, at least 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 4-6 minutes, or until cookies start to brown slightly at the edges. Remove from oven and cool completely on wire rack.
5. Cover cooled cookies with white Cookie Icing and allow icing to dry for at least 10 minutes.
6. Use black Writing Icing to draw text on frosted cookies. Let dry, uncovered for 4 hours.