Mocha Pudding Parfaits
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Yields: 6 servings
Ingredients:1 large package of instant White Chocolate flavored pudding mix
1 tube Betty Crocker® Cupcake Creations® Mocha Gel Cake Flavoring
1 container of nondairy whipped topping, thawed
Instructions: 1. Make pudding according to package directions for the pie filling (less milk).
2. Add one or two 1/2" lines of Cupcake Creations flavoring to pudding. Stir to blend thoroughly. Flavor to taste, adding more as desired.
3. Add one 1/2" line of Cupcake Creations flavoring to the whipped topping. Gently fold to combine. Use much less flavoring than in the pudding.
4. Drizzle inside of glass dish using: melted semi-sweet chocolate, or Mocha flavoring, or chocolate Cookie Icing. Let set up about 15 minutes before adding pudding.
5. Alternate layers of pudding and flavored whipped topping into Parfait glasses, ending with a dollop of whipped topping
6. Refrigerate filled glasses to set pudding according to package directions.
7. Garnish with coffee beans or fresh raspberries just before serving.